- A detailed colour comparison process (or, draping) to identify Season (or, group of natural colouring) from a menu of 12 possibilities
- A palette of 65 colour swatches exclusive to the Season
- A demonstration of how to use the palette to recognize harmonious colours (and which colours to bypass)
- Cosmetic colour demonstration and application
Answers for most flattering hair colour
- Information regarding any other aspect of colour in appearance, such as eyeglass frames or wedding dress white
- An 18-20 page document that outlines the most attractive colours and explains how to wear them for each individual’s colouring, as well as describing the expression of the Season for all members of the group; the document includes sections on cosmetic and hair colours, choosing the right jewelry, colour applications for men, and for curiosity only, a segment on personality traits often found in the Season
- The first step of a journey of self-discovery about who you are, and how to use clothing and makeup to tell the world about the real you. This is the “life-changing experience” that people describe from Personal Colour Analysis (PCA).
Please note that I cannot always predict which Seasons I will see when I travel or teach. Should I be out of stock for your Season palette, I will have it shipped to you at my expense at the soonest possible time.