The last in the Please No Posts.
I was asked, “Don’t you just wear whatever you want?” Such a good question.
We could eat whatever we want, decorate our house however we choose, and invest our money however we want. We know that those will not be our best choices.
We look to other sources for help and guidance. To choose our best colours, the source is a colour analyst.
Please keep in mind that these are my opinions. They represent what my eye finds elegant and flattering, or unbecoming. Everyone can and should have their opinion when it comes to taste.
The previous posts:
Please No, Springs is here.
Please No, Summers is here.
Please No, Autumns is here.
Should the video below not play, you can watch it here on YouTube.
- Light Summer aqua. Eyes and no face. Not even much eyes come to think of it. Not much of anything relative to what is there.
- Soft Autumn rose. Truly fuzzed up face.
- Generic burgundy. Functional.
Beauty colour: Blue periwinkle.
- Some kind of Soft and True Autumn fusion peach beige. The ultimate in go back upstairs.
- True Summer green on True Winter. Better on some True Winters than others. Also, True Summer green only gets a bit lighter than this. Give a Winter green that is much more something – light, dark, saturated.
- Faded denim. On any of the 5 Winter blends. It looks too weird to classify as casual.
Beauty colour: Pomegranate juice.
- Soft Summer cool soft rose. How can it be so gorgeous on them and such a washout on Dark Winter. Aren’t they similar Seasons? Technical similarities with some crossover in the darker colours may be a better way to think of it.
- True Autumn beige. I once thought I was an Autumn who knew what suited her. Mmmm-hmmmm.
- Light Spring pink. Considering the presence this person can emanate, why doll clothes?
Beauty colour: Dark green. The colour and the person are one and the same, like a walking magic show.