Makeup is the look factor that most confuses women. Our choices are all over the place. Our wardrobes, though not always correct, often follow more order.
Among makeup products, lipstick is the single item that most women want to learn to get right. There has to be a logical method driving the choice. It cannot be just random, buy what I like, hit-and-miss. That will miss, by a little or a lot, but it will miss.
The only sensible place to start when decorating your house is considering what is already there. The only sensible starting point for makeup has to be an understanding of your own colouring, the canvas on which the makeup will be painted. It has its own inherent colour scheme. It is easier and much prettier to go with it, instead of against it.
What if we could wear cosmetic colours that are an identical match with our own? A mesh so seamless that nobody could tell where the makeup ends and your face begins? When the alignment is that good, the makeup looks custom-colored for your face.
For True Summer, it looks like this.
In Seasonal Colour Analysis, this Season cosmetic colour palette is cool, soft, and light.
There is a simple system that matches up every piece of the makeup puzzle so it works together, and with the person, with their clothes, with their hair. The legwork is done for you forever more. You have a map of your own coloring. Personal Colour Analysis is the GPS that points you directly to your best makeup colours. This degree of color precision cannot be reached any other way.
To know what you are, you need to know what you are not. 90% of what is at the makeup counter is what you are not. The other 10%? Fabulous.