Why Have A PCA?
Why would I want to be colour analyzed? Why would anybody?
- because I can’t make sense of which colours look good on me; I tire of my clothes pretty fast and give them away, or stop liking them soon after I buy them; I feel like I buy a lot of clothes and makeup that would look better on someone else because I’m just guessing.
- ditto makeup ; I look at all the brown eyeshadows and I have no idea which is for me so I still wear the blue eyeshadow I wore in high school…or I just buy whatever the salesgirl recommends…brown is brown right? um, you mean people can tell the difference? YES!! Brown that looks muddy or ages you by 15 years is not a good place for your money.
- I have to present myself and my brand every day. I need the competitive advantage that right colours has on first impressions.
- I own a company and a few of my staff don’t represent themselves or my company well; how do you tell someone they have bad taste? easier to let them be analyzed and take the error factor out of looking sharp. I’m putting something back into my company and rewarding my great staff.
- I like to spend on beautiful outfits but the money is wasted if the clothing doesn’t flatter me; what’s the point? clothes that look hot don’t cost any more than those that fall flat; hot is better.
- I’m going back into the job market; I need to maximize the impact of my appearance; I need the confidence too. Learning to wear the colours that make me look competent and coordinated, the interview they’ll remember.
- I don’t look 25 anymore…and I don’t want to be treated like I’m 25; I want to graduate to a new level of sophistication in my looks; I want the power that comes with looking great at my age; I want to send a message that I’m smarter, more imaginative, and more confident on the inside than I ever was back then; looking your age is just fine when you get it right.
- I wear nice clothes and wish I knew where to start with makeup; an evening dress or a suit with a bare face looks unbalanced and unpolished.
- I’ve gained weight; my face is puffy enough without me making it worse by wearing bad colours; while my food changes take time, this works right away. I can lose 15 lbs. with the right colours alone!
- I want to change my hair colour and don’t know what to choose; I’m out a lot of money if I’m wrong and it will be 3 months before I can really fix it. I don’t want to wait out a mistake.
- I just got divorced. How do I look young and energized WITHOUT Botox?
- I want to start a business and send a message that I’ll take risks others might not… and win.
- I’m tired of asking friends “Does this look good on me?” when we shop; I want to know; why would my friends know anyhow? I’m tired of making shopping mistakes.
- I don’t have time or desire to shop; I want these decisions to be fast and easy so I can do other things I care about more. A wardrobe where every item automatically coordinates is my dream.
- I’m in a line of work where I advise people on clothing, makeup, eyeglass frames; I have to make snap decisions; I’ve heard of PCA and so have my clients; I need to know what it means and what it can do to help me help them.
- I know I can look and feel better; I’ve heard that each colour group has a particular radiance and I’m curious about myself ; I feel restless in my life and choices at the moment but I feel trapped; I don’t know in which direction to move; I think I have become better for those around me than they are for me but the happiness or success of others is not my responsibility; I guess I just want to change things up a little without risk. If this helps me uncover some personal hangups and lay those demons to rest, I’m ready.
- I have 2 weeks to buy a dress for my Christmas party – and black makes me look old and heavy . It’s what everyone else will be wearing. What are my options?
- I’m getting married and I don’t think I look good in white. It makes my teeth yellow and my skin is drained and shadowed, and I do NOT want to look 10 lbs. heavier!
- my husband needs a tie for that wedding and if I ever see his one and only black tie with the truck logo on the bottom that he hides by buttoning the jacket over top again, I’ll burn it myself. In his safe navy and grey, he looks like a walking ad for Guy’s Work World Basics and it’s boring. That was ok when he was 28 but he owns his own business now and it’s about time he look the part. His tie should be a symbol of authority like on other men I’ve seen… instead, he’s just giving his authority away with his choices and I’m not sure how to help him.
- my friend got PCA’d and store staff doesn’t talk her into anything; they used to; something changed.
- I want to buy an original, meaningful, one-of-a-kind gift.
Don’t wait one more day. Your colour transformation is easy and it works every single time.
You CAN do this (I’ll be right beside you).