Sci\ART Colour Analysis Omaha
August 8, 2012 by Christine Scaman
A short notice:
A group of smart women in Omaha, NE, are joining forces to bring Sci\ART colour analyst, Nikki Bogardus, to their town. Nikki requires a minimum number of confirmed appts. to make the trip, of which more than half are filled.
If you have been waiting for this opportunity and are within travel distance of Omaha, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I can put you in contact with the organizers of the event.
Nikki Bogardus of My Color Rx will be in:
-London, England, June 10-14, 2013.
More information about Nikki's sessions and Contact details to book appts. can be had by emailing from her website at www.mycolorrx.com
Christine will be in:
-London, ON ! Last visit before October !, June 7, 8, 9, 10.
-London, ON, October 18-21, 2013. DATE CHANGE
Please email to email@example.com for scheduling. Answers to common questions are linked in the upper crossbars on this page under PCA FAQs.
***PCA TRAINING COURSE***
Dates for the course to become certified as 12 Blueprints Personal Colour Analyst trained by Christine Scaman, are as follows:
-Chatham ONTARIO, May 27, 28, 29, 2013. [FULL]
-Chatham, ON June 18, 19, 20. [FULL]
-Chatham ON, August 20, 21, 22, 2013. [FULL]
-Chatham, ON, September 30, October 1, 2. [FULL]
-Chatham, ON, October 28, 29, 30.
-Chatham, ON, November 25, 26, 27. [FULL]
Space is limited to 2 students per session.
Deposits are accepted and the course package mailed 6 weeks in advance.
The Complete Collection of 108 Test Drapes will be available within 4-6 weeks of completion of the course for students only. More info in the article linked two lines down.
More about schedules, content, drapes, and looking ahead to 2014 at http://12blueprints.com/the-pca-training-course/
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries, to request an additional session, or to reserve a place.
We are most beautiful when the colours we wear are in perfect harmony with the colours we are.Learn how your natural colouring can guide you to your most flattering clothing, makeup, and hair colour choices. It works every time, for every item, on everybody.
12 Seasons of practical, affordable information on the styles, cosmetics, hair colour, and jewelry that each palette wears most beautifully and the comparisons you need to wear your Season perfectly!
- Can Some of My Season’s Colours Be Too Dark?
- Introducing Sci\ART Colour Analyst and Trainer Terry Wildfong
- Can My Hair Colour Be Warmer Than My Palette?
- The “I Know What Looks Good On Me” Dream
- Colour Analyst Training Course: Drapes
- PCA Training Course Testimonials
- Coloured Hair or Silver?
- The PCA Training Course
- Getting More From Your 12-Tone Swatch Book
- Protected: For Training Course Graduates: Self-Test and Review
- PCA Training Course Update 2
- Season Colours in the Off-Season
- Dark Winter in Hot Weather
- Protected: For Training Course Graduates: Business Resources
- True Spring Blue
- Daenerys on Can My Hair Colour Be Warmer Than My Palette?
- heatherlee on Can Some of My Season’s Colours Be Too Dark?
- Susan on Can Eye, Hair, and Skin Colours Conflict?
- Janine on Can Some of My Season’s Colours Be Too Dark?
- Mary Steele Lawler on Can Some of My Season’s Colours Be Too Dark?
- Christine Scaman on Can My Hair Colour Be Warmer Than My Palette?
- Kirsten on Can My Hair Colour Be Warmer Than My Palette?
- Shirley on Can My Hair Colour Be Warmer Than My Palette?
- Christine Scaman on Do’s and Dont’s of Matching Lipstick To 12 Season Colour Books
- Polly on Do’s and Dont’s of Matching Lipstick To 12 Season Colour Books
Get daily makeup and colour updates. Join the 12 Blueprints Page on Facebook! A Click on the box below will take you there.