Return to Your Natural Colours
November 22, 2011 by Christine Scaman
A Guided Tour of Personal Colour Analysis
Colours, shapes, textures, and designs can enhance one another. Your colour palette looks most beautiful when it’s interpreted in certain style, textile, and accessory choices. When the apparel, makeup, hair colour, jewelry, and every other item of decoration are in perfect harmony with each other and with you, the composition looks and feels as beautiful to see as it does to be.
Your Season’s palette is like a chart of the exact colours with which Nature painted you. The colours are all connected to each other and to you because you share certain properties. That is one fantastic start. An analysis with a Sci\ART colour analyst places the world’s most accurate 12 Season colour layout in your hand. What next? This book is about how to make this incredibly powerful tool work for you with every single thing you buy.
Learn how to make the absolute most of your incredible natural colouring.
…believes that the most beautiful, believable, young, flattering colours you can wear ON your body are those that are already IN your body.
…takes us on a trip together, through places, times, and the colours that belong there and compares each to one of the 12 groups of natural colouring, or Seasons.
…celebrates the colours of our world and how they are repeated in our own colouring.
…explains colours, styles, texture, contrast, cosmetics, hair colour, accessories for each Season.
…covers my personal observations and beliefs about personality, undertone, best makeup colours.
…includes a section for men of each Season.
…includes colour layouts for each Season, understanding that they are for comparison purposes only, not accurate enough to take shopping. The most important role of the palettes is to express the language of the colours collectively, not one swatch at a time, because that’s how others see us.
…gives you a sense of all 12 Seasons, one of the most effective ways to more correctly position and understand your own.
…ends with a glossary and a Resource section for finding great books, analysts, makeup, and other helpful information.
Nothing is for everybody. You should give this book a miss if
…you hope to figure out your natural colouring or Season; there are no photographs of people.
…you want accurate 12 Season palettes to make purchase decisions. This book would have been another 2 years in the making and costÂ 10 more dollars for that. There are 12 28-colour layout, one for each Season, intended for comparative purposes only. You shop withÂ an accurate colour swatch book, nothing else.
…you are hoping to learn how to become a colour analyst or would like cast-iron rules about the behaviour of colour and how it applies to human beings (Kathryn Kalisz already wrote an essential background textbook for aspiring colour analysts, here). This is a story of my taste and my interpretation of the language of each palette.
The Price (all prices in Canadian dollars)
Canadian Tax 13%
Shipping Small Packet SurfaceÂ (prices include tax)
The cost of the book, shipping, and tax are calculated by PayPal when you click the button below.
For this price, there is no tracking number. All 700+ books have arrived safely, given time.
Â If you want faster arrival, email me at firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ Â Expect shipping cost to increase by $6 – 20, depending on distance.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS IN THE Â PAYPAL TRANSACTION OR E-MAIL IT TO ME (email@example.com)
!!! Â THERE ARE Â 5 Â BUY BUTTONS BELOW. PLEASE SELECT THE ONE FOR YOUR SHIPPING DESTINATION. Â !!!
1. >>> Below is the button for Shipping Code 1 ($12.40) for Ontario and Quebec. (Delivery in 8-14 days.) Total price = CDN $35.00.
2. >>>Â Below is the button forÂ Shipping Code 2 ($14.90) for Eastern and Western Canada. (Delivery in 8-30 days.) Total price = CDN$37.50.
3. >>> Below, the button for Shipping Code 3 ($16.50) for the United States of America (delivery 10 to 28 days.)Â Total price = CDN$39.10.
4. >>>Â Below is the button for Shipping Code 4 ($17.80) for Mexico, U.K., Europe, Czech Republic, Scandinavian countries, and Greece. (Delivery 4-10 weeks elsewhere. Please be aware that delivery to the U.K., or any European country, can range between 2 weeks and 3 months.) Total price = CDN$40.40.
5. >>> Below is the button for Shipping Code 5 ($19.90) for Israel, Turkey, Russia, China, South America, and Australia. (Delivery in 4-12 weeks. Delivery to New Zealand, Turkey, Russia, or any of these destinations may take up to 16 weeks. I know that this is ridiculously long and I apologize, but there is nothing that I can do. There are faster options if you would like the book sooner than 4 months, please email me.) Â Total cost = CDN$42.50.
Please know that Sci\ART analyst Kerry Stich of Indigo Tones will be selling the book through her web store as of April 1, 2012. Details are still being worked out but the much lesser shipping costs inside the US should offer those customers a savings of $4-7 compared to buying here.
The link to Kerry’s store is here. If it says backordered, wait a week or so and try again.
Sorry, but no. If you’re not sure about this purchase, request that your local library buy a copy.
This is certainly possible but only a few readers show colours. If there were enough interest, understanding that you’d miss the colour pages entirely, I can look into it. At the present time, there is no e-book.
Maybe one day, but that would take another 6 months. For now, it’s spelled in Canuck and British. Colour, honour, favour, you know.
e-mail me privately at firstname.lastname@example.org