Our Eye Album: Summer

July 12, 2011 by

The previous post, Our Eye Album: Spring, contains a few introductory notes.

Many wonderful Summer pictures. I’ve put them in Light, True, Soft Summer order. Hovering the cursor over each will give you the Season.

A very sincere tip of my hat to Color Me A Season founder Bernice Kentner who was first to deduce the eye colour and pattern association with Season. Her book, The Magnificent Eye, contains all the explanations you need to get started.

Summer eyes are the most predictable, unless they’re brown, in which case I find it very tough to read anything. Look for a flower or ring-shaped space around the pupil that has no lines in it. Look at the iris and notice the gentlest rippling water type lines, no definite serpentines, stars, or petal shapes. The 3rd eye from the top is an exception in that it contains a lot of lines and patterns, like a kaleidoscope.

I’m not getting all worried here that lighting and focus may not be perfect. My explanations are just fun observations. I never look in an eye before or during a PCA, because I don’t want any nagging second thoughts if eye patterns and skin don’t  match. The skin absolutely is the deciding factor.

Light Summer

Can you see the faintest pale yellow light coming out in a ring, out in the iris?

Notice in the above eye that all the colours are soft, light, even watery, and that the skin is faintly yellow(Spring) and pink (Summer)?

Below is the eye of a 12 year old girl whom I draped 2 years ago as a True Summer, with true pure blue eyes. Yellow has come into her skin and her eye has changed dramatically. The overall colour has warmed and the yellow ring is present in the iris.

She’s presently cleanest and freshest in Light Summer, but so very close to tipping over into Light Spring. There were so many beautiful effects in Light Spring that my decision was something of a compromise. By the age of sixteen, I expect she’ll be a Spring of some sort. She’s been able to adjust her own wardrobe accordingly, as children often can. Her hair is yellow-white and has not changed.

The pair of eyes below belong to the same woman. She is a Light Summer, with True Summer as second best but lacking in the ability to refine the features or add a creamy, even-coloured quality to her skin. She wondered if seeming dark to look at, at least from her hair colour which is a darker grey, would exclude her from belonging to the Light Seasons, but she already knew the answer: No!! What matters is which colours make your skin and face the  most perfect. Hair colour is only loosely tied to Season.

This pattern is fantastic. It reminds me of being underwater and looking up at the sun, especially the lower photo where the yellow seems to serpentine through the iris. In the upper eye, the sun is  mostly seen in the points, arranged in a circle out in the iris. This leaves the appearance of a grey rim round the outside of the iris, a very frequent Light Summer effect, which is very striking in person and can be heightened a lot with right-coloured clothing and makeup.

The eyes have that open, line-free, very distinct floral shape round the pupil which is Summer. The ability to see some lines and the more defined geometry from 8 to 10 in the upper eye are not uncommon in Spring blends. Both contain a lot of yellow (Spring). There is some orange but it’s clear, not clouded as  Autumn’s is, and it’s not uncommon to see it in Spring influenced-eyes. A Spring effect can put irregularity in the eye patterns, I find them the least predictable, maybe because I haven’t looked at enough Spring eyes. The lashes are light and have warmth. Also a fair bit of yellow and pink in the skin.

The thing that would surprise you most about the Light Summer people to whom these eyes belong is that about one third of them are dark haired. They may be iron grey or medium dark brunettes, not the stereotypic blonde and light beiges you expect. And yet, the supremely beautiful eye below is classic for Light Summer, though the woman’s hair is fairly dark brown. The overall colour is watery with lots of grey (Summer), the lines are like gentle ripples in water (Summer, not Winter’s heavy spokes and serpentines), and the faintest yellow sun is coming in as a wreath in the iris close to the pupil, to signal the Spring presence. Light Summer is the doll’s face come to life, the big, round eyes and small, beautiful mouth. The woman below is the dark-haired doll, petite face with girlish features, big eyes, smaller perfect mouth and chin. You can see Spring’s faint yellowness and youthful perfection in her skin.

Below, you can see an eye with truly exceptional colour. Not only is the blue actually a cool turquoise, you can see the yellow beams of pure sunshine coming out from the ring around the pupil. Imagine Nature giving one person so much in common with the planet of water and sunshine we live on. On its own, you might think this eye belongs to a stronger Spring. The clarity of the blue and the upward tilt of the eye would certainly feel that way. On the other hand, the skin has yellow but it has more pink. The brows are an ash brown, neither very pale nor yellow, hinting at some coolness. The face in which these eyes live is seen in the photo beneath the eye. Isn’t it amazing when it comes together? You can see a cooler skin and the incredible effect of the Light Summer blouse at repeating many of the blues in her eyes. I wonder if her eyes look more green when she wears green. I find that the Spring-type eye changes colour according to clothing more than any other.

Below, a Light Summer eye with the pastel blues tones of Summer. There’s very little warmth in the eye, perhaps a little around the lower half of the pupil but barely defined. This woman’s natural colouring is spectacular. Her skin is very young, and delicately pinkish. Her hair is a most beautiful rose gold colour that seems quite intense but balances her face beautifully. A near impossible colouring to self-analyze but a rare and fascinating gift to share once its harmony is repeated in clothes and jewelry.

Light Summer eye 11

True Summer

Classic  True Summer, the eye above. The open space, the greyed colour, the pink skin, the medium sandy brown lashes. The camera picked up the odd orange fleck is floating around, an Autumn influence, but there is no heat in the skin.

Blue, blue eye, no apparent heat, pink skin and blood vessels. The brown around the pupil is cool greyed taupe. I don’t see any heat here.

Below, we see an eye with a lot of line pattern. This woman would probably be overwhelmed in Winter’s blackened, intense colours, but she has some darkness in her. The white of the eye is a soft white, not the intense blue white you see in the Winter Eye Album. Nonetheless, we would have to drape carefully for Winter.

The eyes below are those of a woman who draped as a True Summer. Sandy brown lashes, a soft white of the eye, and beautiful clear water effects in the iris corroborate that. What’s special is the amount of heat (meaning warm colours like golds and browns) that have found their way into the iris. Like the eye just above, there’s also a fair bit of line pattern and the lines begin just at the edge of the iris, effects seen more in Spring and Winter. As magnificent as it is, these are a lovely reminder of why we don’t do colour analysis by eye colour.

The eye below is a most interesting variant of True Summer. We expect to see that doughnut around the pupil that is absent of any line pattern, like the first True Summer eye above. As you see, nothing applies equally to every person. Here, the lines appear to originate at the  edge of the pupil. However, the colours within the iris are the beautiful greens, blues, and grays of water. The line patterns are gentle waves, not strong zigzags. There is a slightly more pronounced serpentine at the 5 oclock position, but even this is more calm and rippled than Winter’s much more contrasting geometries. We talk about the dark ring around the outer edge of the iris as being every person’s best neutral colour. I find the ring easiest to see on the cool and cool-neutral Seasons. On a brown eye, it’s easier to upload a photo and have Photoshop extract the colour (you may  see an interesting purple-grey if you’re a brown-eyed Summer). Here, we have Atlantic ocean blue, a perfect cool softened blue-green.

Soft Summer

Very muted colours, little line pattern, could be similar to the 4th Light Summer, except the skin seems greyer, not sunny.

More warmth in this eye. This woman wondered if she was a Soft Autumn, and the heat is coming in, but she drapes better in Soft Summer.

The 2 photos below go together. This very beautiful woman was recently analyzed (online) as a Soft Summer. 20 years ago, an analysis said Soft Autumn. A later PCA said a Dark Winter, but the makeup and colours felt too dark and aging. This threesome of Seasons is one of the most commonly confused. The eye supports one of the Soft Seasons. I’ve talked before about the particular facial geometry of many Soft Summers, with the delicately carved cheekbones and jawline and the very symmetric and beautifully fine-edged outline of the face. Here you see a perfect example. No other palette than Soft Summer will reveal these. In Soft Autumn colour, the edges are far less defined and the features seem blunted, not nearly as delicately clean as this.

Are you finding that Soft Summer eyes are fairly consistent? Though the ring of warmer colour right round the pupil varies from taupe to light amber, from a distance the eyes look cooler than warm – just like the person and every colour in their body. Eyes are pure magic.

This remarkable eye below comes from a woman who is so close to the Soft Summer/ Soft Autumn border that we had to be very careful with the draping. You can see the face that this eye belongs to under the eye photo. There is so much of Autumn’s orange heat in the eye, around the pupil and throughout the iris, that one could easily mistake her for Soft Autumn –  but her skin became yellowed in the Soft Autumn drapes. In her eye, despite all the Autumn coming in, there remains the open space around the pupil, Summer’s trademark, and the muted blue-green base of Summer in the iris periphery. I wonder if a fully Soft Autumn eye might have have more olive, less blue, and yet more muting in the iris. Notice also the beautiful dark blued grey band of colour round the outer edge of the iris. We all have our own version of this colour, considered one of our best neutral colours and one to use freely.

—————

Use of Images

The images contained in this article are of private individuals, not celebrities. I consider the permission for me to use them as a privilege. It is my intention to protect these women’s privacy and generosity. If you use any of the photos without permission, I will seek legal counsel. I do not want to have to reduce the beauty and detail of the photographs with watermarks. Some of these are photographs of children’s eyes. Please don’t use them.

This is a learning site. Please do use my words with credit back to the web page you copied and pasted them from. If you mix up my meaning and get the message wrong, feel free to omit any reference back to me.

—————

Comments

39 Responses to “Our Eye Album: Summer”

1. Nynd on July 12th, 2011 3:57 pm

Christine, it is lovely to see these – and the springs – all gathered together.

(There’s no commentary visible at the moment, but I’m punting that the rest of the fan club is holding out for the autumn and winter sub-clans to go up …)

2. Marisol on July 12th, 2011 6:34 pm

I can’t get over how gorgeous the 3rd and 4th Soft Summer eyes are =O

3. pj on July 12th, 2011 8:19 pm

Thanks! You got me pegged and I’m finally convinced. :-)

4. Melinda on July 15th, 2011 12:06 pm

It really is beautiful to see how unique each person is even in something as small as an eye. So humbling to feel so individual. We are all such beautiful pieces of art work aren’t we?

5. denise on July 16th, 2011 7:24 pm

Beautiful. I glanced at one of the pictures and thought, “How did Christine get a picture of my eye?” :) Is “greyer, not sunny” a description of soft summer skin at its best?”

Thanks!

6. Christine Scaman on July 21st, 2011 8:03 am

Denise – why, of course :) When I show Light Summer and Soft Summer colours, I say “Can you see sun or can you see shade?Can you FEEL sun or shade?” Soft Summer should always feel shady.

7. Nynd on July 23rd, 2011 1:09 pm

Some of us are extremely shady. The owner of the third SSu eye, there, is particularlly dodgy (why am I hearing “one of the things is not like the others?”, and in Spanish as well?).

Come back, M’am! We’re missing you so much over at the Facebook feed, and if you give us a day or two fair warning, we’ll get the digital rubbish bins out, the HTML-pile carpets cleaned, get in a crate of Chateau d’ Pixellated red, and put some nice dark winter flowers on the virtual table before you get in. We need the warning, you understand, because the flowers will wilt and we’ll drink the welcome offering if it sits about any longer. How’s that?

And if you’re not coming to the FB page, dear reader, look what you’re missing ;-)

8. Denise on July 23rd, 2011 3:32 pm

Well, there’s my problem: I’ve been looking for “sunny” in my soft summer skin! Seeing and feeling shade rather than sun is a very helpful image for me. (In spite of my tongue in cheek comment below).

Nynd, Christine should know better than to call soft summers (of all people) shady characters! :)

9. Nynd on July 23rd, 2011 4:33 pm

Some say they lurk in dark alleys in tasteful and classically cut taupe trenches, flogging pre-loved Soft Autumn lipsticks to passers-by. “Pssst … wanna buy some road-tested Bobbi Brown?”

Is scandalous nonsense.

Mostly it’s Revlon I’ve got here, arrayed in my coat lining like a full metal magazine. (Alas, jacket is actually polar fleece, and a summer blue at that.)

10. Nynd on July 23rd, 2011 4:39 pm

(All jesting aside, the umbral imagery is, as is usual for Christine, inspired, and so exactly right that the rest of us are left wondering why no-one saw if before …)

11. Denise on July 23rd, 2011 5:45 pm

Not just Bobbi Brown lipsticks . . . “Here are the leftovers from all the other seasons I’ve been analyzed as and tried to wear only to discover they didn’t work after all. AND, I look better in my taupe (classically styled) trench than all those bright, dark, cool, and warm things!”

Thanks for letting me rant!

12. Jkitten on November 10th, 2011 3:28 pm

My eye is like number five in the soft summer section. Except the ring around the pupil is much tigher,thinner,and is like a star,I also have some eye freckles in the iris. my eye also has more lines and patterns but it was very interesting to see a eye I could relate to. the colors in my eye despite the patter are cool not warm,the ring around my iris seems orangey but its actually a brown but seems warm due to all the cool colors that are near it. could a true summer or light summer have a eye like this? im told this eye pattern is common with autumns or people who are mixed with autumn.

13. Christine Scaman on November 14th, 2011 6:49 am

JKitten,
    The variations in eye patterns in this post doesn’t even begin to cover the possibilities out there. And the closer you look, the more different they seem. The only rule I have is “Any Season can have any eye or hair colour.” I’ll add to that “…or eye pattern.”

14. Jkitten on November 14th, 2011 9:24 am

I see thank you Christine. I really do love looking at these eye albums. I find eyes to be so beautiful. You know even my dog can’t wear certain color =) If she were a human she would totally be a soft autumn.

15. jkitten on December 4th, 2011 7:50 pm

I noticed you said that no other palette would show off a soft summers clean delicate features. It got me thinking about facial features for each season. Can Autumns wear more texture because of their stronger facial features(ex. Square jaw) while a summers delicate,clean features would get overwhelmed? What about the cute elven features of Spring? And I am not
    sure what facial features winters usually have. I thought it was really interesting when you were comparing facial features of each season and how people in those seasons can have similar features. How reliable is it to look at someones facial features as part as determining color
    analysis? I really have alot of those spring features you’ve mentioned. For instance true seasons would it be odd for a true autumn to not have a squaring of the jaw? I hope I make sense and I am not rambling on and asking to many questions.

16. Christine Scaman on December 5th, 2011 12:00 pm

I also like more texture on A to with stronger facial features (square jaw, straight eyebrow) – not to say Summer is weak, but maybe rather that A features can have some masculine attributes. How reliable in a PCA session? Zero. Because you can have TA with long faces or round faces , as could be said of any Season. Certain features repeat often but definitely not always.

17. jkitten on December 6th, 2011 5:22 am

Thank you :D Also I feel I have noticed a distinct glow about Bright Springs. Or at least the ones that other sites said were BS (Brittany Snow,Lauren Graham,Rebbecca Romijn,and others) I noticed they have a Pinky/Peach tone to their skin. Not Peach with alot of yellow like TS,and not the muted one with LSP. Almost like Peach mixed with Icy pink or something like that.I’m not sure if I am explaining it that well. But basically I feel like if i look well enough I can see a distinct glow that each person in each season has. Is my thinking correct?

18. Christine Scaman on December 8th, 2011 11:42 am

Peach with an icy pink glow is very right for BSp. They have a lot of pink in them but it’s warm. Yes, I think every body glows in their right colours though they may not glow in the same way. Like a forest path versus a waterfall versus a springtime tulip garden.

19. jkitten on December 8th, 2011 11:07 pm

Yea I noticed if they are in the right color its like their own little lightbulb went on and its different for every season which is why it is so distinct. Thanks for comfirming that Christina :)

20. Sabira on February 19th, 2012 10:56 am

Hello, Christine. I like your site very much, but I haven’t written anything before – I just enjoyed myself reading it . You have wonderful findings with landscapes or music fitting different seasons – I think, you’re a great artist. Reading your blog is very important to me – I am studying to become a make up artist.
    But closer to the topic of eyes: I am definitely a soft season, but with rather dark hair(like the last lady in this post), because of my middle eastern ethnicity. Most of people, studying color analysis and color analysts also usually land on soft autumn, but many of them say soft summer also. It is because of my eyes. I’d say they are soft teal with an olive sunburst around the pupil. Somewhat like the last picture in this post. As I understand, such type of eyecolor can be in both seasons – Soft autumn and soft summer. I look better in soft autumn colors, but the soft summer is the second possibility – I can wear some of the warmer soft summer shades. I tried to fit myself to your soft summer and soft autumn landscapes – soft autumn fits me perfectly, soft summer fits me so-so, not bad, but it is noticeable, that i am warmer. Is it the sighn that I anm a soft autumn? And I am very interested in your comment about facial fatures of soft autumn and soft summer. What do you mean by “blunted features?” – not so sharp and distinct or not? I’d be very happy if you explain me that.
    Thank you one more time for such a wonderful blog and sorry for such a long story before my question!

21. Christine Scaman on February 19th, 2012 4:02 pm

What you describe sure sounds like Soft Autumn, Sabira. I can’t really know for sure but you’re using the right information to come to your conclusions.
    I see certain facial shapes very often in certain Seasons. For instance, Springs often have the shape of Cameron Diaz or Suzanne Somers. In Soft Autumn, some have sharper features (Gisele Bundchen, Rene Russo) and some are more blunt and wide (Claire Danes, Miley Cyrus). Google them and look through their Images. Ask again if you don’t see what I mean. And long stories are good! Everyone has one. Keep asking.

22. Sabira on February 20th, 2012 12:54 pm

Thank you very much for your answer – It was very interesting=) I understand now what you mean=) I can see that I fit to “wider soft autumn facial features”.

23. Mandy on April 23rd, 2012 6:09 pm

Nynd, is that your eye color in your picture? My eye looks like that. I’m pretty sure I’m a Soft Summer (haven’t found an analyst near me), but was starting to doubt when I saw my eyes look more like Winter’s. :( I really need to get to an analyst. Don’t know if hubby’s gonna go for it though.

24. Elizabeth on October 22nd, 2012 8:27 pm

Christine, do you need another photo of Cool Summer eyes? I’d love to know what you’d say about mine.

25. Christine Scaman on October 24th, 2012 3:14 am

Sure, yes, thank you, Elizabeth. As long as you know for sure it’s True Summer. I don’t want to say anything that might cause confusion.

26. Elizabeth on November 1st, 2012 9:19 am

Thanks for the analysis, Christine!

27. Jennifer on November 12th, 2012 9:49 am

What would you say about these eyes?

28. jezseeca on November 17th, 2012 9:42 pm

So much food for thought! One question i fear may be hard to answer: Can illness interfere with analysis? Especially heart issues? I’ve been told i was a Soft Autumn (when my health was suffering), but this past year (since recuperation!) i’ve had trouble wearing the browns that anchor SA, and have found myself really gravitating towards medium greys of SS. I’ve noticed that my skin is less sallow since i’ve gotten better. I have light olive skin, not cool and not warm, but rather neutral. I have green eyes that remind me of Matisse’s “almond green”, like a medium-greyed-green, if that makes sense. And my hair is really cool, as a light ash brown, though very easily gets gold highlights from the sun. My eyes actually look spot on to the SS eye album here, and surprising so– since that light amberish ring in my green eyes have always made people think i am an Autumn of some sort (though i never really identified with that personality). The only thing i am confident of, at this point, is that i am neutral and soft. But i do wonder if my illness threw my original analysis off??? Sometimes i even wonder if i am smack dab in the middle of SS and SA, going back and forth from day to day, depending on my health. Seems like the only consistent thing i do is ramble! :)

29. Christine Scaman on November 24th, 2012 6:22 am

Jennifer – well, they’re gorgeous for one thing. It’s hard to look away from them. There seems to be a Summer base but some other colour making them turquoise-like and more intensely coloured. That’s probably the best I can do from a distance.

30. Soliwo on February 6th, 2013 4:14 pm

Interestingly I find my eye colour here among the summers, more than in you portrayal of the autumn eyes. Soft summer 4 is very much like my eye colour, only mine is slightly more olive and less blue. So your observations seem to be spot one. Funnily, my mother’s eyes (she is a sSu) have a completely like of the dark blye/ grey band that are so characteristic of mine. She is blue-grey eyes with more lining reminiscent of true summer. My brother’s eyes (light summer) are so much bluer than hers.

31. ruth edwards on April 17th, 2013 1:58 pm

I recently analysed a woman as a true summer. There was no doubt in the draping and the palette was spot on for her when we tested using it afterwards to select from my “dressing up box” of scarves. BUT, her eyes were like the True Summer 6 and I have been haunted by the memory of those coppery flecks every time I read that True Summer has no heat at all and the eyes are invariably cool grey or blue.
    I am a SS with a lot of topaz in my eyes. They almost glow in the SS colours because of the complementarity of the grey mauves and deep dusty roses of the palette.
    Thanks you so much for this fantastic series Christine, I’ve learned a lot and am encouraged too to trust my draping not the dogmas :)

32. Christine Scaman on April 19th, 2013 12:33 pm

Absolutely, Ruth. Eye colours and patterns are NEVER the final story on colouring or Season. They contain many truths, but lots of variety and exceptions as well. They’re a curiosity, but a good one.

33. Elizabeth on May 6th, 2013 6:24 pm
  34. Christine Scaman on May 8th, 2013 3:37 am

Elizabeth,
    Gravatar images are 1″ square. I’m sorry, it’s not possible to see nearly the information needed. For lack of time, I am not able to look at all the eye image requests I receive. If you are ever Sci\ART-analyzed, I would be happy to add a 700 pixel square image to these articles.

35. Elizabeth on May 8th, 2013 7:17 am

Dear Christine,
    Thank you for your response! I am awaiting an online color analysis (I emailed my pics., wearing different colors, and in natural lighting, no make-up), because I do not live near anyone who does them :(. I also ordered color squares from another source, so I can hold them up against my skin and take pics. to decide what works.

Can you do Sci-ART analysis online? I would love your opinion. My take on my eyes is that they look like the first true summer eye. In the color analysis I did with some software and a blown up pic, of my eyes in natural light, there was no yellow/gold and the colors were steel blue, dark slate blue, and even dark teal at the outside rim.

Thank-you!

Elizabeth J.

36. Elizabeth on May 8th, 2013 7:29 am

Oops, I meant the first light summer eye, but I think mine are a little darker.

37. Equatorial on April 17th, 2014 3:38 am

Hi Christine, I’ve been reading your website for a couple of years now. First off, I want to tell you that you’re doing a great job and I find your articles very helpful as I try to figure out what season I am.

I live on the other side of the world where nobody has even heard of the 4 seasons, much less 12 (maybe because we only have 1) and almost everyone has dark hair and eyes. I fall into this majority and when I first started reading up on color analysis, I assumed that I was some sort of Autumn, since persons fitting my description are usually profiled as Autumn or Winter.

To cut a long story short, I’m not entirely convinced I’m an Autumn, but I don’t think I’m a Winter either. I have light-medium skin (3.5 in Bobbi Brown) that turns orange when foundation is too yellow. My hair is dark brown that turns reddish in the sun but generally has an ashy look to it and the contrast between hair and skin is about the same as Kate Middleton’s. I contrast the colours I wear in a similar way too.

I have been told that I have pink undertones and I usually get compliments when I’m wearing some kind of blue. All this has got me hesitantly thinking whether I might be a Soft Summer instead. I have also received compliments when wearing soft black, but have been told I look severe when I wear pure black and white.

Getting to my question, could a Soft Summer have dark eyes? Mine are dark brown in any light, though the charcoal-coloured line around the iris is about 2 shades darker. I’ve picked out a honey or whiskey colour in the iris, but it’s not immediately obvious and usually when there’s a light source shining on me.

Sorry I took so long to get to the question, but I’d be really happy to hear any insights you might have. Thank you!

38. Christine Scaman on April 19th, 2014 4:21 am

It’s possible to see brown eyes anywhere, but it is really not common in any of the 3 Summers. As people of different races mix, I expect we will see it more. The description of ‘dark brown in any light’ makes me wonder though. I’d expect a soft or smoky brown. Maybe you’re a Dark Winter. They have many similarities. Not possible for me to tell from any verbal descriptions or photos, but I get told the same pink undertone advice too (incorrectly, but I could appear that way by just looking).

39. Equatorial on April 21st, 2014 3:07 am

Thank you so much for your response, Christine! I took a few days to look through your articles on Dark Winter after reading your response, and noticed some similarities between myself and Lilia who you analyzed as Dark Winter. I would say overall that my look is closest to Lilia’s, though her eyes are lighter than mine and what with my skin being a pinkish medium beige, nowhere near gorgeously burnished as her.

I can’t get draped because there isn’t a Sci/Art analyst where I live, so I’ve been winging it so far. I did dabble in softer, more greyed colours after I decided to try out my version of Soft Summer, but still felt that I was trying to force a connection. Until I can get myself draped/get my hands on a swatch book, I’ll have to wing it with my version of Dark Winter. That blue drape that Lilia had on in the last photo is one of my perfect blues, especially in a lustrous fabric, so I feel like I’m going down the right path. :) One of the reasons I was hoping a little to be a Soft Summer is because Autumn and Winter is so commonplace here that it would be nice to be a more unusual season like Summer. But it’s much better to know what is actually feasible than to force something into being.

Feel free to leave a comment...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!