Finally, A True Summer Blush
January 1, 2010 by Christine Scaman
I searched for 5 months. Â I was looking for the colour of deep red-pink rose petals. The cosmetic industry adds brown or peach to almost every colour. It’s so wrong on the coolest, most fragile skin tone we see in Personal Colour Analysis.
***PCA TRAINING COURSE***
Dates for the course to become a Personal Colour Analyst trained by Christine Scaman, are as follows:
- Chatham, ON, March 31 - Apr. 2, 2014.
- Chatham, ON, April 28 - 30, 2014. [1 OPENING]
- Chatham, ON, May 26 - 28, 2014. Two trainers! Terry Wildfong will join us for this session.FULL
- Michigan, USA, June 4-9, 2014. Two trainers! I will join Terry Wildfong and her student for this session. FULL
- Chatham, ON, August 25 - 27, 2014.
- Chatham, ON, Sept. 29 - Oct. 1, 2014.
- Chatham, ON, October 27 - 29, 2014.
- Chatham, ON, November 24 - 26, 2014.
Space is limited to 2 students per session.
Deposits are accepted and the course package mailed 6 weeks in advance.
The Complete Collection of 112 Test Drapes will be available during the training or within 4-6 weeks of completion for students only. More info in the article linked two lines down.
More about schedules, content, drapes, and looking ahead to 2014 at http://12blueprints.com/the-pca-training-course/
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries, to request an additional session, or to reserve a place.
Heather Noakes will be in:
-Scottsdale/Phoenix, AZ , March 3-6.
-Salt Lake City, UT, April 14 - 19, 2014.
Please email Heather via the Contact page at www.modaincolor.com for scheduling.
We are most beautiful when the colours we wear are in perfect harmony with the colours we are.Learn how your natural colouring can guide you to your most flattering clothing, makeup, and hair colour choices. It works every time, for every item, on everybody.
12 Seasons of practical, affordable information on the styles, cosmetics, hair colour, and jewelry that each palette wears most beautifully and the comparisons you need to wear your Season perfectly!
- Sharing A Colour Journey
- A PCA Perspective on Matching Foundation
- Article 2 for The PCA Client
- Announcements February 2014
- Article 1 for the PCA Client
- Can True Beauty Be Diminished?
- Articles For The Colour Analysis Client
- Introducing Colour Analyst Rachel Nachmias
- Personal Luxury Drapes
- Season Opinions
- Comparing Light and Bright Spring
- Finding Best Cosmetic Colours for Your Season
- A Sharper Classic Soft Autumn
- December 2013
- True Winter Sans Drama and A Gentle Dark Autumn
- Francine on Sharing A Colour Journey
- Corinne on Sharing A Colour Journey
- Laura on Sharing A Colour Journey
- Corinne on A PCA Perspective on Matching Foundation
- Lisa Kelly on A PCA Perspective on Matching Foundation
- Jennifer on A PCA Perspective on Matching Foundation
- Denise on A PCA Perspective on Matching Foundation
- Ally on A PCA Perspective on Matching Foundation
- Mimi on A PCA Perspective on Matching Foundation
- KimM. on A PCA Perspective on Matching Foundation
Use 12 Season palettes to find the perfect dress!
Get daily makeup and colour updates. Join the 12 Blueprints Page on Facebook! A Click on the box below will take you there.
Shopping for Your Season and Style at Pinterest.